Filled to the brim with goodies, I was looking forward to this one.
1) Beanitos Nacho Cheese and Restaurant Style chips. I can truly say that these were one of my favorite products from the entire box. I've actually had a Chipotle BBQ chip from this brand and they were DELICIOUS. But the restaurant style white bean chips? WOW. They have everything a "normal" chip would have but no MSG, gluten free, vegan, on and on... absolutely will buy again. The nacho cheese one - it was okay. I only had about 7 chips in the entire bag, so kind of a bummer, but still very good. Would rate 5/5.
2) COVERGIRL UltraSmooth Foundation. I can say that I'm on the fence for this one. I think the applicator is awesome, and it's smooth enough to drag all over your face. The foundation itself is lacking, though. It tends to blob on and read really heavy in certain spots even after "blending". The applicator doesn't really do a great job of moving the product around, it tends to just smush it farther into your face. With a more mousse-type foundation, I think the applicator would work well. 3/5
3) L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream. As a lady with no babies, the baby powder smell didn't do it for me. Nobody really WANTS to smell like baby powder, I'm pretty sure. The formula was light enough, but nothing is different enough about it for me than regular lotion. Unfortunately, just another lotion for me. 2/5
4) Listerine Pocketpaks. I remember when these came out... am I putting an age on myself?? These are really, really awesome and a quick fix for stinky breath. While not new to me, I think they're a much quicker fix than a regular mint. 5/5
5) SkinnyGirl Tasty Nutrition Bar: Chocolate Peanut Butter with Sea Salt. You'd think this winning combo of chocolate and peanut butter would be a win/win. But sea salt with peanut butter? I feel like you usually see sea salt with caramel, not with peanut butter. I actually made a mistake when I tweeted that the bar I had was with caramel. But the reason is... I couldn't tell that it was peanut butter. I couldn't really tell if it was chocolate. It had no taste except for the spike of sea salt every few bites or so. What a bummer. It did keep me full until lunch though, so 2/5.
6) Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel-off. I can say that I've always been a fan of this brand. I always remember them being a grab-and-go product, sometimes even in the impulse buy area of a check-out line, with their bright colored packages and promises of spa-like treatments right out of the pouch. This product smelled delicious and made my face feel great - it was also nice to have a mini "spa" session too. 5/5
7) Orgain Organic Shakes. I have not had a moment to try and locate this in my store yet, but Influenster and Orgain provided us with a coupon for a free bottle, so I definitely will give it a try. -/5
8) DenTek Flossers. DenTek and Influenster provided us with a bag of Comfort Clean Floss Pics and a small sample of kids Fun Flossers. I love the idea of being able to reach for a little piece of floss, and I think these are actually pretty handy to carry around in a purse. I will say, it's pretty easy to push the floss down pretty far into your gums - good if you can control it, if you push too hard, they'll hurt. The pick part on the Clean Floss Pics is pretty sharp too, so watch your hands if you're reaching into your purse blindly for them. 3/5
Influenster is always keeping me looking good and feeling good, thanks to their highly successful and highly rewarding program, where I review products, give my honest opinion, and tell you about it. I received everything you see in this post for free, thanks Influenster!
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I was not compensated monetarily or otherwise to provide a positive or negative review.